Facebook contests are a powerful way to obtain:
- More 'Likes' on Facebook
- A larger audience to see your posts
- More engagement from your existing fans
Facebook has strict rules and regulations regarding any promotions run on your company Facebook Page and has been known to shut pages down that do not comply. To avoid this happening to you, here is a link to the full list of Facebook rules and regulations about running page promotions .
If you find all of this overwhelming, PositionMEonline can manage a contest for you. We will:
- Setup your contest using an approved Third Party Application
- Provide all artwork required
- Setup your Facebook Ad Campaign
- Provide free campaign credits to promote your contest
- Provide a success report
- Provide optional multi-platform promotion (cross promotion of contest on Facebook and Twitter for broader coverage)
- Provide additional campaign credits if required
- Manage the administration of your prize for free including mailing prize to the winner (optional)
- Provide post campaign strategies (optional)
Key changes in online marketing that affect business owners.
David Guest speaks with Nathaniel Bibby from PositionMEonline on some of the best ways to improve conversion rate for a website.
The key changes in online marketing that affect business owners are:
- Location based searches
- Searches on mobile devices has spiked at 30%.
- Not having a Google Places listing
- Not having enough information about services
- Not having relevant content
- Poorly managed Google Adwords campaigns
- Not having local suburb names on page
- Install "phone - click to call" (By 2014, mobile search will surpass desktop)
- Professionally managed Adwords campaigns
- Live Chat
» MySuperAds Login